Oma Säästöpankki Oy is the largest savings bank in Finland. The balance of our strong and profitable bank is over 2 billion euros. Oma Säästöpankki serves its 125,000 customers via 37 branches and 230 employees and our goal is to offer the best people-centric customer service in town. Our customers' financial success and securing their well-being are our top priorities.
The locally strong savings banks that founded Oma Säästöpankki emerged with the purpose of promoting thrift and customers' wellbeing. These values have persisted already over 100 years and they are still an integral part of our operations. Only an evolving and profitable company can develop its activities in line with the development of customer needs, which is why we seek long-term growth by getting to know our customers better and by adapting promptly to the changing customer needs. Profitability will result from offering our customers key services more smoothly and in a more customer-centric manner. We will give this good result back to the nearby community via our owners' foundations.
We are Finland's largest savings bank and we aspire to become the best bank in our business segments. We are happy customers' bank. We are local and close to the customer.
For us, the best bank equals:
- The highest level of customer satisfaction in our most important customer segments: Finnish households, agriculture and forestry, and small and medium-sized enterprises
- The best customer experience and the highest level of recommendation in the sector
- A clear focus in the key banking services that bring value to customers; value-added services are produced mainly with selected partners
- Being local and close to the customer in a modern way in both physical and digital services. We know our customers.
- Reacting quickly to customers' needs and their changes
- Taking care of both our customers' and our own finances in an accurate, long-term and reliable manner
- Retaining a high level of solvency and service in up- and downtrends.
We will be glad to give you more details about our banking services:
+358 20 7640 600