Corporate account for day-to-day financial management
OmaSp’s corporate account is opened for managing your company’s payment transactions. The account can be opened immediately when your company has been registered and often it pays to have an existing account even before the company’s operations begin in earnest. Through the corporate account you can take care of all of your company’s day-to-day financials, such as the payroll and online invoices.
You can link to the corporate account all of your company’s necessary payment transaction services, Corporate Net Bank and the OmaMobiili app. If you wish, you can also have a corporate account with overdraft facilities. The credit feature requires the bank’s normal lending process. You can also link corporate cards designed for business to your account.
You can choose to receive the corporate account’s statement electronically in the Corporate Net Bank, as a machine language account statement or as a paper account statement. All of the alternatives are suitable for accounting and taxation.
How can I open a bank account for a company?
When you are opening your company’s first bank account at OmaSp, book a web conference or make an appointment at our branch. We would be happy to help you access our services. If you are already our customer, you can also open an account by contacting your expert or our branch through an online bank message.
For opening a corporate customer account, we require the following information, and reviewing the required documents in advance will help speed up the customer account process. Please bring the required documents to the meeting or send them to your bank expert through the online bank.
Company’s basic information
- Business ID and description of the business
- Business plan
- Organisational diagram if the company is larger
- The memorandum of association of a new company and the minutes of the constitutive meeting
- The latest income statement and balance sheet of an existing company
- Information on the company’s countries of taxation
Information on the owners
- Name, date of birth or business ID, citizenship, country of residence or country of registration, holding, country of taxation and tax identification number, PEP information
Beneficial owners’ information
A beneficial owner means a natural person who holds a share of voting rights of more than 25 per cent in the company or who in some other way exercises effective control in the company.
- Name, date of birth, citizenship, country of residence, holding, country of taxation and tax identification number, PEP information
- Information on a prominent public function held by the person, their family members or business partners
- Remember to bring your passport or personal ID to the meeting at the branch.