- Perfectly suited for managing your daily finances.
- You can link to your current account all of the modern banking services
- Suitable as a joint account for the entire family or as a child’s bank account.
- Best suited for short-term saving and as a buffer when you want to set aside funds from your current account
- You can link it to your mobile bank and online bank and make transfers to your other accounts, without restrictions.
- You cannot link a bank card to the savings deposit account
- Identity document
To become our customer, you will need one of the following valid
travel documents issued by a foreign authority.
- Right of residence in Finland
To prove your right of residence in Finland, you will need a valid residence permit card issued in the EEA (incl. San Marino and Switzerland).
You need a Finnish personal identity number to open and use banking services. To get a strong electronic authentication feature for online banking you have to verify your identity on a passport or identity card issued in the EEA.
In addition, before opening bankin services for you, we need your customer information and an explanation of your tax liability and your foreign tax number (TIN).
When handling banking services with us, you need an authorized translator. A first-class customer experience is close to our heart.Personal ID documents
If you have an account that you have no use for and that you wish to close, fill in an electronic power of attorney here. In the power of attorney you must specify when the account can be closed and into which account any remaining assets will be transferred. You can authenticate yourself using your online banking codes. You can also close your account easily at our branch or after having authenticated yourself in our customer service.Sähköiset valtakirjat