The CEO manages and develops the bank's business and is in charge of the day to day administration of the bank in accordance with the instructions of the Board of Directors. The CEO presents matters and reports to the Board of Directors. The CEO carries out the day to day administration in accordance with the instructions of the Board of Directors and is responsible for the appropriate arrangement of the control of OmaSp's accounts and finances. The management team assists the CEO and each member has his own areas of responsibility.
The CEO's contract is valid for a non-fixed term and is subject to a reciprocal three months' notice. Upon the company’s termination or cancellation of the agreement, the CEO is, in addition to the payment of any notice period, entitled to a termination payment equivalent to 24 months’ salary. The compensation is also due for payment in the event of termination of the duties of the CEO due to a bank fusion, demerger, acquisition or other such cause.
Chief Executive Officer
020 758 2262
- b. 1974
- Pasi Sydänlammi has been the CEO of OmaSp since 2009.
- Working history: Mr Sydänlammi has served as a representative of Töysän Säästöpankkisäätiö since 2009. Previously, he was the CEO of Töysän Säästöpankki, OmaSp’s predecessor, between 2007 and 2009. Mr Sydänlammi was the CEO of Lappajärven Osuuspankki between 2005 and 2007, bank manager of Lammin Osuuspankki between 2004 and 2005, Business Development Manager at Savings Banks’ Union Coop between 2002 and 2003, management consultant and project manager at Talent Partner Group between 2001 and 2002 and auditor at KPMG Oy Ab between 2000 and 2001. In addition, Sydänlammi has been a member of the Board of FinCap Asunnot Oy since 2019 and as a member of the Board of Directors of SAV Finance Corporation since 2016. Sydänlammi has previously been the Chairman of the Board of the Finnish Volleyball Association in 2014-2021, on the Board of Seinäjoki Football Club Oy SJK in 2016-2021, on the Board of Kuortane Sports College in 2016-2021, as a member of the Supervisory Board of Etera Mutual Pension Insurance Company in 2017, on Nooa Säästöpankki Oy 2012–2013 and as a member of the Board in Paikallispankkien PP-Laskenta Oy in 2014–2015 and in the Savings Banks Association in 2010–2013, in Paikallispankkien PP-Laskenta Oy in 2014–2015 and in Oy Samlink Ab in 2015–2019. Mr Sydänlammi holds a Master of Administrative Sciences and an MBA. Mr Sydänlammi has additionally completed the Executive Education Advanced Management program at Harvard Business School in 2017.
Head of Customer Operations
020 758 2202
- b. 1974
- Turtio has been member of the Management Team since 2008, Deputy CEO since 2009 and Director for Corporate Customer Business since December 2023.
- Working history: Mr Turtio was the Customer Operations Director between 2018 and 2023, regional director between 2014 and 2023 and bank manager between 2008 and 2014 of OmaSp, bank manager of Lammin Osuuspankki between 2005 and 2008, branch manager of Lammin Osuuspankki between 2001 and 2005, and Chief Procurement Officer of Liha Heinonen Oy between 1998 and 2001. By education Turtio is an agrologist.
Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
020 764 0631
- b. 1981
- Liiri has been Member of the Management Team since 2015 and Chief Financial Officer of OmaSp since 2018
- Working history: Working history: Ms Liiri was the Chief Administrative Officer between 2015 and 2018 and development manager between 2014 and 2015 of OmaSp as well as an account manager of Etelä-Karjalan Säästöpankki between 2006 and 2014. In addition, Liiri has been a member of the Board of Directors of the South Karelia Chamber of Commerce since 2018 and a member of the Board of Directors of Figure Taloushallinto Oy since 2019.
Chief Risk Officer
020 758 2944
- b. 1987
- Pykäri has been a member of the Management Team and as the Chief Risk Officer of OmaSp since December 2023.
- Working history: Mr Pykäri was the CEO of the consulting company Advisense (formerly FCG Risk & Compliance) in Finland between 2019 and 2023, Chief Risk Officer of Amalgamation of POP Banks between 2017 and 2019, Risk Manager in Amalgamation of POP Banks between 2016 and 2017, Team Lead in Regulatory Reporting of Nordea between 2015 and 2016 and in several expert positions of Nordea between 2011 and 2015. In addition, Pykäri has served as a member of the Board of Directors of VTS Fund between 2018 and 2019, as a representative of the POP Bank Group in the risk management section of the Federation of Finnish Financial Services between 2016 and 2019, and as a representative of Nordea Bank Finland in the regulatory reporting section of the Federation of Finnish Financial Services between 2013 and 2015. Pykäri holds a Master of Economic Sciences.
Chief Digital Information Officer
020 758 2510
- Rissanen has been Member of the Management Team and Chief Digital Information Officer since 2019
- Working history: Mr Rissanen has worked as IT Director at Aktia Bank Ltd between 2004 and 2019 and as IT Director at Gyllenberg Private Bank Oy between 2001 and 2004. In addition, Rissanen has been a member of the Board of Directors of Aktia Finance Ltd between 2016 and 2018 and a Deputy Member of the Board of Samlink Oy between 2011 and 2019. Rissanen has been a member of the Representative Council of the Karjaan-Pohjan Savings Bank Foundation since 2016 and Chairman of the Board of Påminne Oy since 2015. Mr Rissanen holds a Master of Economic Sciences.
Chief Communications Officer
050 665 92
- b. 1970
- Sillanpää has been Member of the Management Team and Chief Communications Officer of OmaSp since 2017
- Working history: Ms Sillanpää was the CEO of the Regional Organization of Enterprises in South Ostrobothnia between 2009 and 2017, CEO of E-P:n Yrittäjien Palvelu Oy between 2009 and 2017, deputy director of South Ostrobothnia Chamber of Commerce between 2007 and 2009, Division Manager at Berner Oy between 2000 and 2007, and Export Manager / Division Manager at Berner Oy between 1996 and 2000. In addition, Ms Sillanpää has held various positions in Ilkka-Yhtymä Oyj: member of the Nomination Committee since 2016, Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board since 2016, and a member of the Supervisory Board since 2011. She was also a member of the advisory committee for small and medium-sized enterprises of the Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia between 2007 and 2017, member of the regional advisory committee, South Ostrobothnia, of Fennia Oyj between 2010 and 2017, member of the regional advisory committee, Ostrobothnia, of Elisa Oyj between 2010 and 2017, regional Chairman in the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment’s Työelämä 2020 project between 2013 and 2017, member of Into Seinäjoki Oy’s marketing group Komia between 2008 and 2016 and member of Into Seinäjoki Oy’s Komia's management group between 2009 and 2016, Chairman of the advisory committee of Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (Western Finland) between 2010 and 2015, member of the regional advisory committee of Nordea Oyj between 2012 and 2014, and member of the regional advisory committee of Finnvera Oyj between 2011 and 2013. Ms Sillanpää holds degrees of Industrie- und Aussenhandelsassistent, Gross- und Aussenhandelskaufmann and a college degree in foreign trade, MBA and CBM.
Chief Legal Officer
020 758 2939
- b. 1972
- Sirkiä has been Member of the Management Team and Chief Legal Officer of OmaSp since April 2023
- Working history: Ms Sirkiä has worked since 2008 in legal affairs and risk control positions in the financial sector, since 2006 in a legal office as a Lawyer and Partner, and since 2000 as a Government Official in various expert and legal positions. Ms Sirkiä holds a Master's degree in law and received the honorary title varatuomari (Master of Laws, trained on the bench) in 2000.