We are committed to promoting sustainable economic growth and productive employment. In addition to actively promoting local and regional vitality, we contribute to society through indirect economic impacts by, for example, paying taxes. These proceeds are used to safeguard the basic functions of society and build well-being. Furthermore, the salaries and social benefits paid to personnel have a positive effect on employees and on the surrounding communities. Our business is guided by our Code of Conduct. Our goal is to monitor even more closely the sustainability performance of our partners.
Our goals by 2026
Our goal is to ensure good governance and ethical business throughout the supply chain:
- We comply with general requirements and regulations
- We commit to implementing the sustainability programme
- We choose our co-operation partners with sustainability aspects in mind
- We avoid breaches of the Code of Conduct in all our operations
- We establish procurement criteria and a process for ESG verification to ascertain the sustainability performance of our partners