Our operations focus on retail banking, and we have over 200,000 customers. At the heart of our strategy is a satisfied customer, who we aim to reach through a first-rate service experience, sustainable operations and customer orientation, not to mention with our enterprising and motivated personnel. Part of our profit is put back into local communities through our owner foundations and co-operatives, which annually distribute grants and subsidies for non-profit purposes.
Our operations are guided by our values: customer orientation, co-operation, reliability, expertise and results. Our Code of Conduct is based on these values, and they describe the sustainability and ethical foundation of our operations in compliance with regulations and our values.
Our Code of Conduct is based on these values
- We take care of the customer's interest
- We are committed to confidentiality and take care of privacy protection
- We communicate openly
- We comply insider and trading rules
- We avoid conflict of interest situations and identify them in advance
- We do not accept or give bribes
- We follow good governance
- We create a succesful working community together
- We also demand accountability from our stakeholders