The OmaVahvistus app is a strong electronic identification app that is an alternative to the traditional key code card. To start using the app all you need is your current Oma Savings Bank banking codes and one security code from your key code card. Alternatively, you can activate the OmaVahvistus app using another bank’s online banking codes. You can download the OmaVahvistus app in the App Store or Google Play store for free.
If you have just activated the OmaVahvistus app, for security reasons, you must visit the online bank to open the app’s lock:
- Write www.omasp.fi in the browser’s address field and log in to the online bank with your key code card. If you have previously installed OmaVahvistus on another device, you can also use it to log in. Do not use Google or other search engines when you go to the online bank.
- At the top edge of the online bank, under your name, you can find the Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon. Select “OmaVahvistus application settings”.
- Select the device whose user profile has “Yes” next to “Locked” and open the lock by selecting “No” and confirm the opening of the lock.
- Log out of the online bank and close the OmaVahvistus app on your mobile device and reopen it.
- The app is now ready to use.
The OmaMobiili app is a OmaSp's mobile bank. To start using the app all you need is your current Oma Savings Bank banking codes. We recommend using OmaMobiili with strong electronic identification app OmaVahvistus of with biometric identification for example face id.
You can download the OmaVahvistus app in the App Store or Google Play store for free.
You can create a new e-invoice contract from OmaMobiili by selecting: Maksut > E-laskusopimukset > Tee uusi e-laskusopimus.
You can search for an invoicer either by name, account number or business ID. The e-invoice contract must contain the identification information that can be found on your paper invoice. In addition, you must choose the payment rule you want, i.e. how you want your bill to be debited. After that, confirm the e-invoice contract.